In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address, postal code, telephone number, and personal ID);
- IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we detect;
- Country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP;
- Information you submit in connection with a career opportunity at Perfecto Web, such as contact details, information in your resume and cover letter, and details about your current employment;
- Other personal information contained in content you submit on the Services, such as through our “Contact Us” feature or other customer support tools;
- Order history, including information about products purchased or viewed on the Services;
- Cookie data;
- Requested web pages;
You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain Services and related features.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
- establishing and managing your account;
- communicating with you about your account or transactions and sending you information about features and enhancements;
- managing our Rewards and loyalty programs;
- posting your reviews and managing our Reviews program;
- improving and customizing your experience with the Services, including providing recommendations based on your preferences;
- marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts and chances to win contests;
- communicating with you about changes to our policies.
In addition, we will use your contact information to send you Health Newsletters, emails, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out.
Automated Collection Of Data
When you use our Services or open our emails, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as browser cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs and other technologies. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, domain name, identifiers associated with your devices, device and operating system type and characteristics, web browser characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, your interactions with our Services (such as the web pages you visit, links you click and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to our Services, dates and times of access to our Services, and other information about your use of our Services. We also may receive your device’s geolocation and other information related to your location through GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi signals and other technologies for certain purposes listed above, such as to provide you with our Services. Your device may provide you with a notification when the Services attempt to collect your precise geolocation.
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “Flash cookie,” also known as a local shared object, functions like a web cookie to personalize a user’s experience on sites that use Adobe Flash Player. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We and our third-party service providers may use beacons in emails to help us track response rates, identify when our emails are accessed or forwarded, and for other purposes listed above.
To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before placing cookies or similar technologies on your computer. You can stop certain types of cookies from being downloaded on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your web browser. Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. [Flash cookies typically cannot be controlled, deleted or disabled through your browser settings and instead must be managed through your Adobe Flash Player settings. To manage Flash cookies, which we may use on our website from time to time, you can go to the Adobe Flash Player Support page available here. In addition, your mobile device settings may allow you to prohibit mobile app platforms (such as Apple and Google) from sharing certain information obtained by automated means with app developers and operators such as us. Our Services are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. Please note that without cookies or other automated tools we use to collect this type of data, you may not be able to use all the features of our Services.
How To Contact Us
If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us by using this form.
Personal data of citizens of the Russian Federation
According to the provision, which came into force on September 1, 2015, all personal data of Russians are stored on servers located in the territory of the Russian Federation.
You may update or delete your Personal Data or that of your organization by submitting a request by any means made available by us, such as through your Perfecto Web, via email, or by mail at the contact information listed below. email@example.com
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Perfecto Web shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © Perfecto Web, 2005–2019 гг. All rights reserved.
Perfecto Web 1 Floor, 1203 Ave. Y, Brooklyn, NY 11235, USA
Updated by The Perfecto Web Legal Team May. 01, 2019